General Gouraud: “Saladin, We’re Back!” Did He Really Say It? » Nasser and Quwatli 1958

President Quwatli gives Nasser a tour of Salahidin’s tomb during his first visit to Damascus in 1958, when he came to sign the Syrian-Egyptian Union. The tomb of Saladin is located behind the Grand Umayyad Mosque in Old Damascus. Photo thanks to Sami Moubayed


Comments (0)


There are no comments for this post so far.

Post a comment


Neoprofit AI Immediate Venture